How Do I Activate A Foreign (outside the USA) Vendor Account?

Foreign Vendors without a US-issued TIN are unable to register on the ColoradoVSS website at this time. You can still review solicitations posted by the State of Colorado by using the Public Access button located on the lower right-hand side of the home page and/or respond to those solicitations without being registered online.

If you are a foreign vendor and do have a US-issued TIN (ITIN or EIN), please follow the New Vendor ColoradoVSS Registration job aid found on the Registration Instructions page.