Login Credentials FAQs
- Are there access levels that I can set for additional users?
- Are multiple VSS Account Administrators allowed?
- If I register or activate the VSS account, am I the VSS Account Administrator by default?
- What is the Primary Access Level? What Primary Access Levels are available?
- What are the responsibilities of the Primary Account Administrator who activates the VSS account?
- Who can modify the access levels that have been assigned to me?
- Who can change my Primary Access Level?
- Can more than one Primary Access Level be assigned to a user?
- What is the "Contact Your Administrator" link?
- How do I reset my VSS password?
- How often should I update my VSS password?
- Will my VSS password expire after 90 days?
- If my password has been changed, will I receive an email notification?
- I have requested a VSS password reset, however, I no longer have access to the email I used at the time I registered my VSS account. How can I reset my password and update my email address?
- What is my Vendor Verification password?
- I have forgotten my password and the answer to my security question. What should I do?
- How do I update my VSS Security Question?
- Why am I seeing a "password has expired" message when trying to log into my account?
- What is the password requirement for a VSS Account?
- How do I transfer our VSS Account Administrator to another user?
- Are User IDs case-sensitive?
- Will I need to create a new User ID for each new user added to our account?
- How do I unlock my VSS account?
- How do I change my VSS User ID?
- How many characters can I use when creating my User ID?
- If I've forgotten my User ID, how can I recover it to log into my account?
- My VSS Account Administrator is out of the office and I need to log into the account, but the login credentials I have are not working. How can I access the account?
- I have forgotten both my User ID and password. How can I retrieve this information?
- Why am I seeing an "User authentication failed. Invalid User Name/Password combination" error when trying to login to my account?
- We will have multiple users on our account. May I share my VSS login credentials?
- How do I change the access level for the additional users on my account?
- How do I add additional users to my VSS account?
- If I add an additional user to the VSS account, will they receive an email notification?
- How do I delete a user from my VSS account?