FAQs for viewing and searching for solicitations, attachments within a solicitation, solicitation response options/delivery methods, withdrawing a solicitation response, locating Buyer information, email notifications, My Watchlist, Notice of Award, amendment history, Bulletin Board information, catalog management and purchase history.
Accessing and Viewing Solicitations
- How do I view solicitations through public access?
- Does VSS post any Federal solicitations?
- What types of solicitations am I able to see in VSS?
- Does ColoradoVSS allow me to view solicitations for different cities and counties?
- Are there some Universities and Colleges that do not post on ColoradoVSS, and if so, where can I find their solicitations?
- How do I locate CDOT solicitations?
- Is there a way to bookmark a solicitation, instead of having to search for it?
- What solicitations can I bookmark on My Watchlist?
- How will I know if a specific solicitation has been published and released on ColoradoVSS?
- What is the difference between the Summary and Details feature on a solicitation?
- What is the purpose of the Purchase History link on a solicitation?
- How can I access a solicitation, if the link provided in the solicitation notification email is not working?
- Do I have to be registered in order to view published solicitations on the VSS website?
- Where can I find solicitation Buyer information?
- Who do I contact for more information about a solicitation?
- Can I print a solicitation?
- If I use the Public Access link, will I still have access to my VSS account information?
- What information can I find on the Solicitation Detail page?
- I have specific questions about a solicitation, who do I contact?
- Do I need to be logged into my VSS Account in order to submit a question about a solicitation I am interested in?
- What is the Bulletin Board used for on the VSS Website?
- Are vendor questions housed on the Bulletin Board?
- Will the Buyer receive notification that I have posted a question on the Bulletin Board?
- Do I need to be signed into my VSS account to post to the Bulletin Board?
- Is the Bulletin Board limited to certain vendors and departments?
- How does the Bulletin Board work?
- How do I set up my email notifications?
- Once I register, am I automatically subscribed to email notifications?
- Does the email for Notice of an Award, which notifies me that a Solicitation I have responded to was recently awarded, mean that I have been awarded, or that another vendor has been awarded?
- Why am I receiving emails from ColoradoVSS about solicitations?
- Why I am still receiving email notifications from VSS although I removed all commodity codes from my account?
- How can I add another email address to my account to receive email notifications?
- How do I unsubscribe from email notifications? Can I opt out of receiving email notifications when I register?
- How often can I expect an email notification to be sent?
- What type of email notification can I expect to receive?
- Why am I still receiving email notifications, even though I am no longer listed as a user on the account?
- Why am I receiving email notifications for solicitations that have used a commodity code I do not have saved to my account?
- Can I discontinue email notifications being sent to a specific additional user on my VSS account?
- If I discontinue my account, will I still receive email notifications when a solicitation has been published on ColoradoVSS?
- Why am I receiving an email about a contact update notice?
- Where can I find instructions for required delivery methods to submit a solicitation response?
- How can I request to have a solicitation stay open longer?
- How do I withdraw a solicitation response?
- Where can I find and view my solicitation response?
- How can I search for specific information in a solicitation response?
- If I was awarded an RFP last year, will the award be renewed again?
- When submitting an Online Solicitation response, what does the Time Left Summary section mean?
- What are my solicitation response options? Am I am able to email or fax in my solicitation response?