How will I know if a specific solicitation has been published and released on ColoradoVSS?
There are several ways to check if a specific solicitation has been published on the VSS website.
- Email notifications
- In order to receive email notifications, you will want to create and register a VSS account and setup commodity codes.
- Browsing solicitations by logging into a registered VSS account
- If you do not have a VSS account, you can browse solicitations by using the Public access link.
- Wildcard Keyword Search by logging into your VSS account or using the Public Access link.
- You will want to make sure you’re using an asterisk (*) before and after the keywords that you’re entering in order to maximize your search results.
- Advanced Keyword Search in addition to a Wildcard Keyword Search by logging into your VSS account or using the Public Access link
- You will want to select Advanced Search next to the Keyword Search field. There you will be able to narrow your search by category (ex. Furnishings), Status, and Type (ex. Documented Quote, Request for Bids).
- Utilizing the Solicitation Navigation menu